ER-3300 UHF Dual-channel Wireless Microphone
● UHF band 618-936 MHz, metal 1-rack receiver chassis with two transmitters.
● Bright and easy-to-read LED display shows numeric channel and RF/AF strengths; and transmitter is with bright LCD display.
● Press the "AFS"(Auto Frequency Selection) button 3S and the receiver will auto-scan and lock on to an open, interference-free frequency.
● Press [IR] button to upload automatically the receiver frequency to the transmitter.
● PLL (Phase Lock Loop frequency control) design ensures transmission reliability, "NoiseLock" squelch effectively blocks stray RF.
● Each channel 32 selectable frequencies, dual- channel total 64 selectable frequencies.
● Battery life is twice as common, up to 15 hours.
● Designed for use on karaoke, DJ, universities, houses of worship. Stable, easy to install, most affordable unit.
Main Frame Size
EIA STANDARD 1U
±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
Carrier Frequency Range
UHF 554-936 MHz
60M typical ( in open space)
6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation
＜0.9 % @ 1KHz
100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W
421(W) X 43(H) X 206(D)
XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced
ET-3000 Body-pack Transmitter ( 2 UNIT )
UHF 618-936 MHz
Quartz-controlled fixed frequency
4-pin mini-XLR connector
RF Power Output
AA X 2
Battery Current / Life
Approximately 16 hours
95(H) X 65(W) X 25(D)
70g ( w/o battery)