Battery Tester (For AAA, AA, C, D, 9V Cell)
This product is a very versatile tester, and can be used with alkaline, Ni-Cd, or Ni-MH batteries of the following sizes: AAA, AA, C, and 9V. One battery can be tested each time, and its strength is shown on the meter of the tester.
1) For testing AAA, AA, C, or D size batteries, Insert the battery into the tester, and take note of the polarity. Press the tester to make sure that the battery is connected properly.
2) For testing 9V batteries, turn the battery tester upside down, and insert the battery to the connector at the bottom of the tester, and hold the battery securely.
3) The meter on the battery tester shows the status of the battery.
* At the "Replace" position, alkaline batteries need to be replaced, and Ni-Cd / Ni-MH batteries need to be recharged.
* At the "Weak" position, batteries have limited strength left.
* At the "Good" position, batteries have adequate strength
4) Remove the battery from the battery charger when testing is completed.
* Do not use with leaking / damaged batteries.
* Avoid shaking the battery tester, as this may damage the meter.