1. Put a dry towel around your neck to protect your clothing or just use an old t-shirt.
2. Spray some water on the hair.
3. Daub the chalk onto the wet hair evenly from the top down.
4. Blow dry the hair.
5. Use the curling iron or hair spray, the color will last longer.
6. You can not brush your hair after the chalk is applied as it will brush out.
7. When you have finished simply wash your hair with shampoo and your chalk will be washed out.
8. Be careful of water and rain as the chalk powder may run onto your clothes.